- 1 can Ancilla Beef & Grain Farm Beef
- 1 package Noodles (cooked)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 t. Roasted Garlic (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix beef, soup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and seasonings. Heat in skillet. Poor over hot noodles or mix together as desired. Serve immediately.
For casserole: Heat oven to 350°. Add noodles and beef mixture to butter-coated dish. Add 3 c. milk or water. Sprinkle top with Ritz cracker crumbs and shredded cheese. Bake until hot and cheese is melted.
Substitute fajita seasoning for salt and pepper.